It Takes Two it was a training course held in Ankara – Turkey
The project has seen issues such as social inclusion and gender equality.
– To empowеr and dеvеlop thе participants `compеtеncе in gеndеr mainstrеaming and gеndеr basеd discrimination.
– To establish common definitions, analyze legislation and current situation in the participant countries, also working in possible future projects that will improve the situations of double discrimination (gender and disability).
– To promote equality and social inclusion in Erasmus + programme with “nothing for us, withous us” principle
– To develop a better understanding of disability, inclusion and accessibility within youth work and strengthen the advocacy dimension of the youth work.
– To develop confidence and youth worker competencies of participants in terms of reaching out and involving young women with disabilities into their activities.