Rig Up training took place from 1 to 10 June 2019 in Latvia.
The aim of the project was to provide operators with the means and tools useful to enhance involvement in social processes in local realities, including the education and employment of young people with disabilities and fewer opportunities.
– Experience improvisation as a method to develop self-confidence as a youth worker.
– Develop improvisation skills.
– Learn how to use and apply improvisation tools while working with young people to improve self-‐confidence, support learning and cooperation in teams, and release the creativity of youth.
– Prepare youth workers to be working with youth groups with different disabilities.
– To develop a better understanding of disability, inclusion and accessibility.
– Work on the concept of inclusive youth work by developing an audiovisual material, which can be used in daily work.